• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

IT'S FRIDAY!! IT'S FRIDAY!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

ranchwife

Reaction score
good morning, all!! just a quick note to all of you wishing you all the very best on this friday!! not that most ranchers think much of friday...not like you are monday-friday, 9-5 workers....i am heading home by 7a.m. montana time and cannot wait to get there, so i am pounding the coffee right now!!! gonna switch to those calf-accino's we were discussing on ranchtalk :wink: :wink: anything with caffeine to get me over the homestake pass and home again to my kiddos!!! I sincerely hope you each have a SUPERB day and i will write more when i get home and get some "shuteye".....til then....damn the bad luck and full speed ahead :D :D

ranchwife,
YOU have a good day, I know that you are on your way home now, don't know how you keep the attitude you do, don't know how you manage, but you do. Thanks for your well wishes, your good wishes and such. Thanks for the kind words, like them so much. Hey, this is starting to rhyme, there is something in this water!!!! :roll:

Latest posts