• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

KD LANG is BMR's IDOL

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Maple Leaf Angus said:
I have had time to think about what I said about you Haymaker and conclude that I owe you an apology so here it is. You seem to have a way of getting under my skin. But no, you are not like the other r-calfer.....

:)

Apology accepted although I didnt feel like you owed me one I think we
forget some times that this a BULL SESSION..............good luck

Northern Rancher said:
Actually Haymaker K.D. was straight as an arrow till she dated a Texan and well the rest is history. Hows the Texas chapter of the Ellen Degeneres fan club doing by the way.

HHHHHAAAAA Thats funny as hell some of these TEXANS have been known to do funny things,But I do believe KD would require more than a TEXAN to mix her up that bad yeah KD would need some body like BMR,he will show her a trick or two (pardon the pun) is Helen the degenerate from TEXAS?I always thought her name fit her well........good luck PS when are you gonna tell us about the bear you killed with a fenceing tool?

Now why are y'all talking bad about my beloved KD? I know she would never two-time me with that crusty old Haystacker. She told me in a song that she would always be faithful and I knew she wouldn't lie to me.

Casa Paloma said:
Now why are y'all talking bad about my beloved KD? I know she would never two-time me with that crusty old Haystacker. She told me in a song that she would always be faithful and I knew she wouldn't lie to me.

Be careful casa paloma are you will have some of these red necks callin you casa paloma homa..............good luck PS what part of Texas are you in.

The only KD I love is Kraft Dinner lol. I didn't kill himwith a fencing tool but I did get in a mess with a sow and cubs once and thats all i had luckey she backed off lol. The grass still grows greener where I was standing after that large appliication of fertilizer. Dr. Ismay has a picture of me and a big bear and he tells everybody I killed it with a fencing tool.

Hey! I wish you guys would quit pickin' on us lesbians! Do you know what a lesbian is? I was told that it's someone who would rather sleep with women than men, so I guess I'm a lesbian! So quit pickin' on us! :lol:

Jinglebob said:
Hey! I wish you guys would quit pickin' on us lesbians! Do you know what a lesbian is? I was told that it's someone who would rather sleep with women than men, so I guess I'm a lesbian! So quit pickin' on us! :lol:

Acowboy goes into a bar,

He see's 2 hot lookin gals sitten across the way.
He tells the bartender to set them both up with a beer

The bartender says they wont take one cause there lesbians.
The cowboy a little confused ask whats a lesbian?
The bartender tells him to go ask his self.

So he strolls over and ask them what a lesbian is.
Well they explain that they would rather have sex with women than men.

The cowboy hollars "hey bartender bring us 3 lesbians a beer" :lol: :lol:

Denny ......You cleaned that one up a little!!
As for KD thay is one Canadian export we can do without.

We kicked her out of canada for her remarks that beef is bad for you.So you have to keep her down there. :)

Juan said:
Denny ......You cleaned that one up a little!!
As for KD thay is one Canadian export we can do without.

I know but if I told it the way I usually do the hall moniters would have had a hay day..

I believe if yall checked ,you would find it was BMR that taught her? how to yodel or she taught him I know they have done a little yodeling together if you know what I mean...............good luck

Big Muddy rancher said:
That's right Haymaker, She's the little gay lady whoooo. :wink: :cowboy:

Haymaker you seem intimidated by little Miss KD are you afraid she will OUT YOU.

You know BMR I remember the first time I saw that thing .Jumping around in that skirt with cowboy boots up to her knees and her slicked back like a mans funniest Damn thing I believe I ever saw then she started that yodeling I have never forgot that and every time I think of you canuckle heads I think of KD.............good luck PS are you still a big fan?

HAY MAKER said:
Big Muddy rancher said:

Haymaker you seem intimidated by little Miss KD are you afraid she will OUT YOU.

You know BMR I remember the first time I saw that thing .Jumping around in that skirt with cowboy boots up to her knees and her slicked back like a mans funniest Damn thing I believe I ever saw then she started that yodeling I have never forgot that and every time I think of you canuckle heads I think of KD.............good luck PS are you still a big fan?

The Biggest! :wink: :wink: :cowboy:

Big Muddy rancher said:
HAY MAKER said:
Big Muddy rancher said:

The Biggest! :wink: :wink: :cowboy:

Well do you think you could use her in that lil cattle mans group you belong to maybe make her vice president ?just dont give her a secretary,maybe you and her work together on the issues?...........good luck

Latest posts