• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Little H’s buck

Help Support Ranchers.net:

leanin' H

Reaction score
Hailey drew a special permit on a private ranch friend's of ours own in the Wasatch mountains. We only had two days to hunt because of work schedules and she used all her time off for her honeymoon. Killed this buck this morning. Super proud of her. One shot through the heart at 260 yards. She is a deadeye. Fun quick trip!!!!
93D15D30-D37D-4F76-A8BA-1260560E4108.jpeg

E21CC2A6-EB08-47F7-AFA4-25BFF4D9EAF6.jpeg

197BCABD-6A7D-4131-BA94-973FDB5572CC.jpeg

27015EFA-E574-442A-9599-997291325AD1.jpeg

Everyone is shooting nice bucks. Our season closed last Wednesday. I saw a spike yesterday. I know what my problem was. A few days before season I found a fresh lion killed deer 150 yards from the house. The deer all left my neighborhood to get away from the cat. I had a landowner preference tag which means I was only allowed to hunt on my own property. The cat must have left because the does are starting to show up again. A couple weeks when the rut starts I will have nice bucks running all over the place and season will be long since done.
Nice buck Little H.

Everyone is shooting nice bucks. Our season closed last Wednesday. I saw a spike yesterday. I know what my problem was. A few days before season I found a fresh lion killed deer 150 yards from the house. The deer all left my neighborhood to get away from the cat. I had a landowner preference tag which means I was only allowed to hunt on my own property. The cat must have left because the does are starting to show up again. A couple weeks when the rut starts I will have nice bucks running all over the place and season will be long since done.
Nice buck Little H.
Dontcha just love the idiots at fish and game?

Latest posts