• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Littlest H wins big

Help Support Ranchers.net:

leanin' H

Reaction score
Sorry to brag a little more on my son. Or maybe not sorry at all šŸ˜
Our high school didn't have an AG program until two years ago. Wednesday the Tintic high FFA forestry team competed at state for the Utah judging championships. Along with livestock and dairy and flora culture. All the kids did awesome for being from the states smallest school district. But when they announced the forestry top three we kinda lost our minds!!!! Tintic placed 1st!!!! State champs and get to represent Utah at nationals this fall in Indianapolis!!!! šŸ¤ 
And Littlest H won high individual honors as well. What a kid. Couldn't be prouder of him.
9D36AC52-5151-465E-A2BA-A6A967BF04FC.jpeg

EE532AA7-CF8F-40C0-8ABB-347C051D821B.jpeg

My wife and I are humbled and amazed at the fine young people our kids are growing up to be. They work hard and are kind and they appear to be overly bright. No way they belong to me.

Post Script-
It's another one of those bittersweet moments when we are all so happy and excited for Dalton. But, man how I wish my dad was here to see this success and get to celebrate with us. I know he probably caused a ruckus in heaven cheering too. But how I wish he could hug his grandson and how I wish we all could hug him too.

Latest posts