• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Looking for Shaggy cow dog, or Idaho shag.

Help Support Ranchers.net:

The pups are just barley over a week old all black and white seven of them 5 females 2 males. Mom is half border collie half Aussie dad is half shag half border collie. Both parents work

I don't know if you are still looking for a shag but right now there is one for sale on ksl.com out of Utah

Hello
My Australian shepherd female was bred to my Nevada fuzzy male and had 5 puppies. They will be ready to go on fathers day. Not sure if they will end up like their dad or mom.

NVBCG said:
Hello
My Australian shepherd female was bred to my Nevada fuzzy male and had 5 puppies. They will be ready to go on fathers day. Not sure if they will end up like their dad or mom.

Do you have pictures? How big will they get? Are they protective? I'd like something that is a bit on the
protective side, at least enough to bark when someone drives in. What colors are the females and
what are you asking for them? Thanks!

I have a couple pictures of the pups. Not sure how to add them to this. The dad is a little over a year old and is about 60 pounds. From what I have noticed around him he is protective around my daughter. I have one female that is mostly white with black spots and one black and white female. I am keeping the runt for myself and have one of the other white males spoken for. I will be asking $150 for them.

I'm located in rural Lane County Oregon. We've been attempting to locate a shag pup. Please let me know if you have a litter.

Latest posts