• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

more wild flowers and weeds

Help Support Ranchers.net:

jodywy

Reaction score
red
dscn2967-jpg.2876
DSCN2968.JPG

white wild rose

Attachments

• DSCN2967.JPG
    DSCN2967.JPG
    7.1 MB · Views: 92
Last edited:
Prickly lettuce which is a mustard. Spurge which is the county flower(there a 80% cost share on control) and bind weed rest are flowers , I not sure about the branch yellow one though. The blue ones are spider wort. There red and white roses

Prickly lettuce which is a mustard. Spurge which is the county flower(there a 80% cost share on control) and bind weed rest are flowers , I not sure about the branch yellow one though. The blue ones are spider wort. There red and white roses
Spurge is county flower here as well.......I call it sheep treat.....

We have mustard weed here.

My conspiracy theory is that the chemical companies pay the seed companies to add a little mustard weed and mare's tail seed to their wheat seed so the chem companies can sell more chemical.

hord
We have mustard weed here.

My conspiracy theory is that the chemical companies pay the seed companies to add a little mustard weed and mare's tail seed to their wheat seed so the chem companies can sell more chemical.
hordy crest (White Top) is a mustard , don't use Tordon on mustards id doesn't work on them.

Leafty spurge is having a hayday around here. Which reminds me I need to call the Weed Office and tell them that someone needs to come and look and do something about it. I don't think people moving in here know what it even is so they do nothing but let it bloom. 🤬
Mr. FH sprays with Tordon and 24-D both. It's a never ending battle.

we use a tank mix of milestone and 2-4D , if away from the trees we also add a bit of Tordon. might try Plateau this Fall on spot we missed or still growing

Last edited:
we use a tank mix of milestone and 2-4D , if away from the trees we also add a bit of Tordon. might try Plateau this Fall on spot we missed or still growing
Milestone and 2-4D near trees?

Latest posts