• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Mountain tourists

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Soapweed

Reaction score
ArcoIdahoatsundown.jpg

Arco, Idaho at sundown
MountaingraffitioverlookingArcoIdah.jpg

Mountain graffiti overlooking Arco
MotelinArcoIdaho.jpg

Motel in Arco
FirefightinghelicopterinChallisIdah.jpg

Firefighting helicopte in Challis, Idaho
RaftersontheSalmonRiver.jpg

Rafters on the Salmon River
SwirlingdowntheSalmon.jpg

Swirling down the Salmon
LookingnortheastfromStanleyIdaho.jpg

Looking northeast from Stanley, Idaho
StanleyIdaho.jpg

Stanley, Idaho
Sawtoothmountains.jpg

Sawtooth Mountains
Mountainscenery.jpg

Mountain scenery
KosmoKidandfriends.jpg

Kosmo Kid and friends
4-Hfriends.jpg

4-H projects
Idahofarmmachinery.jpg

Idaho farm machinery
Combinemadeforsteepfields.jpg

Combine made for steep fields, it adjusts to a 48% slope
Steepfields.jpg

Steep fields
Tourists.jpg

Tourists
SceneryalongtheClearwaterRiverinIda.jpg

Scenery along the Clearwater River in Idaho
MoosewestofMoosoolaMoontoona.jpg

Moose west of Moosoola, Moontoona

Nice pictures Soapweed,looks like a good holiday area...can you explain the graffiti on the mountains :???:

Mrs.Greg said:
Nice pictures Soapweed,looks like a good holiday area...can you explain the graffiti on the mountains :???:

Every graduating class for many years has climbed up and painted their year in big bold letters. My opinion, for what little it is worth, is that names and dates chiseled on rock surfaces are of historic value. Those painted on rock are merely graffiti. :?

Yeap I've seen that mountain too with all the senior graduation years on it. And the sawtooth mountains. Those rollin hills that they cut wheat off of are so pretty. But looks like hard work with even harder to work with machinery.
When we were there we spent the night at Challis, cute lil town, then drove all over the mountains, then to JacksonHole Wyoming, such pretty pretty country.
Thanks for sharin again Soapweed. Looks like ya had a good time while away from the ranch.

Thanks for the tour! Nice country. Hope all of you had a great vacation-and a well deserved one, at that. Sure Saddletramp did a wonderful job of keeping things in order on the ranch :!: Were the temps a bit cooler up there?

I just have one question, soapweed..................................................

Is the motorcycle in front of the hotel YOURS???? :shock: :shock: :wink: :wink: .........Just hadda ask!!
GREAT pix!! Thanks for taking us "along for the ride" :D :D :D

ranchwife said:
I just have one question, soapweed..................................................

Is the motorcycle in front of the hotel YOURS???? :shock: :shock: :wink: :wink: .........Just hadda ask!!
GREAT pix!! Thanks for taking us "along for the ride" :D :D :D

Nope. :wink: :)

Great pics. Don't you get tired of those tourists when you go on vacation, I know I sure do :wink:
Hills that big should have cows harvesting them.

Badlands said:
Your son has good taste!

High school girls with shotguns!

What could be better?

LOL

Badlands

That's what I was thinkin adlands. lol.... Where can I find one like that? lol.

That is one beast of a combine... those mountains look like th erocky's that we were at last weekend... beautiful place.

Have a good one

Now you did it Soapweed. You went and saw where I grew up and didn't take me with you and then you didn't stop by and see us on your way home. Geez. I do miss that river about this time of the year when it is so dry and dusty around here. Thanks for the pictures, at least now I can remember what water looks like :wink:

Latest posts