• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Mustang Pictures-------

Help Support Ranchers.net:

mustang

Reaction score
Pictures on overcast days equate to a different look. (It's my story and I'm sticking to it.)
We checked out the country where they had been last week and found nothing. We headed for Government Creek knowing
that there is water there. Two vehicles parked on the ridge confirmed that there would be mustangs close by.

"I'm just about the nicest, most easy going guy on the range."

I told you to say out of my space!!

"And I don't like you either."

"Who,, me,, I'm the nicest guy you will ever meet."

Could be Fred's brother,,, but isn't.

The other side.

The "Old Man Of The Mountain" still getting around.

Lots of color in that band. Would be interesting to find out why.
The sorrel with the long tangled mane looks like he's having a bad hair day.... :D

Glad you showed us some new mustang pictures! Looks like there are a few green tidbits here and there.

We saw a 23 year old mustang that some folks have had for a long time. He was in great shape and even
had a good wither....something we are losing in the horse industry it seems.

These people said they had 3, got one at a fairly young age, but they felt when the mustangs get on
better groceries their joints don't hold up well. My remark to them was that it was most likely nutrition related
at a young age coupled with getting too heavy on good groceries. Who knows? :???:

I've had the same thought,, but I just can't get those mustangs to cooperate.

Latest posts