• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Need Help Identifying some Invasive Weeds in Pasture

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Thanks for the info. It definitely fits the description of nutsedge from the blog link posted. The stalks have a triangle cross section. Sounds like its almost impossible to get rid of. I hate to spray a bunch of Glyphosate. I guess I need a herd of goats now. Ha

Thanks for the info. It definitely fits the description of nutsedge from the blog link posted. The stalks have a triangle cross section. Sounds like its almost impossible to get rid of. I hate to spray a bunch of Glyphosate. I guess I need a herd of goats now. Ha
Goats won't do anything but eat select parts. You need ground squirrels to eat the root nuts! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Yes, S.S.A.P. Back in the good old days of Bull Session, she and Tam would really mix it up with the R-Calf guys like HM and Sandhusker. Good times.

Miss the old days when it was really active. @Mountain Cowgirl has been a nice addition to the site, and it's really been nice to have @Peach join us, too, but the old days of arguments in Bull Session caused a lot of us to be late getting to work. LOL

Yes, S.S.A.P. Back in the good old days of Bull Session, she and Tam would really mix it up with the R-Calf guys like HM and Sandhusker. Good times.

Miss the old days when it was really active. @Mountain Cowgirl has been a nice addition to the site, and it's really been nice to have @Peach join us, too, but the old days of arguments in Bull Session caused a lot of us to be late getting to work. LOL
Don't forget the Big Bellied Sheriff

Don't forget the Big Bellied Sheriff
How could we ever forget him???????????
He finally gave up on us.
It did take years. 🤣
The highlight was Tam registering in the USA to vote as she is a dual citizen.
She did it to cancel out his vote for Obama. And she told him so.
It didn't get much better than that!

I figured out that the sheriff and I competed in the same college rodeos. I remembered him. He didn't remember me. But I was a snot nose 18 year old bareback rider and he was about 3 years older than me.

I figured out that the sheriff and I competed in the same college rodeos. I remembered him. He didn't remember me. But I was a snot nose 18 year old bareback rider and he was about 3 years older than me.
Hard to image OT as a bareback rider...I can't wrap my head around that.
At least he told the truth about riding broncs.

Hard to image OT as a bareback rider...I can't wrap my head around that.
At least he told the truth about riding broncs.
I don't think he rode barebacks. I believe he rode saddle broncs, bulls, and steer wrestled. None of them overly well. But there were some real deal cowboy in that circuit in that time frame.

Latest posts