• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Nice to see a good storm with rain!!!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Manitoba_Rancher

Reaction score
WE got whooped with one heck of a good ole fashioned storm tonite. Real light show, funnel clouds, strong winds, and yes RAIN!!! WE got close to 2 inches and its still sprinkling out!! We had two funnel clouds just north of the feedlot have to see if there is any damage in the morning, as one loooked to touch the ground. Glad to see rain though at any cost!!!!

Big Muddy rancher said:
Glad to hear you got rain. We were 34 degrees today. For you Americans that's some where over 90.

BMR when I read 34 degrees, I started to drool!!! I thought you were talking about the low...you know 2 degrees above freezing. I can hardly wait for that to come. Then I read the rest!

I was on my way home from a Red Angus Board meeting last night---what a light show, from ALL directions. When I got home after midnight it was still 84 degrees and HUMID here--all I can say about that is YUCK.....

Ya getting water falling from the sky? It seems the radar on the news shows some in your general area, but I need to better locate you on the map too!

Cheers---

TTB :wink:

It sure cooled off this morning 18C or 64 farenhiet(SP) Just a little shower but the side walk is dry. We live right on the International border about .45 miles west of the North Dakota, Montana border. OR about 21 miles north of Plentywood and 14 miles west. That will get you close anyways. from there you can jusy holler. :wink:

Latest posts