• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

NZ heading dogs and Huntaways

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Anyone know if there are any litters due in the first half of 2016? We're looking for a Huntaway, moreso for a family pet.
Thanks

Anyone planning on a litter of NZHD's in the next four to five months? Either NZHD or NZHDxBC, that's fine to me.
Please let me know. We live in Vanderhoof, halfway the province of BC, Canada.
Thanks, Will

I'm real late to this party but if anyone is still on this thread- I'm looking for a male Heading pup.
For a small farm of sheep/goat livestock so I don't necessarily need cow drive.
Contacts in the US or Canada?
Will actually be traveling to NZ in spring of 2021 so picking a pup there is also an option but will need to be young because I will only bring back in cabin, not cargo.
Thanks

DenaliVet said:
I'm real late to this party but if anyone is still on this thread- I'm looking for a male Heading pup.
For a small farm of sheep/goat livestock so I don't necessarily need cow drive.
Contacts in the US or Canada?
Will actually be traveling to NZ in spring of 2021 so picking a pup there is also an option but will need to be young because I will only bring back in cabin, not cargo.
Thanks

We have a friend near Anaheim Lake that has dogs. Not the kind you are seeking, but he might know of some. I will contact him
with your request. He was a member here but hasn't been back for a long time.
How about redpale, did you ever contact him? (scroll up to see his reponse to you in the past.)
Good luck!

Latest posts