• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Oh, to be so innocent

Help Support Ranchers.net:

jodywy

Reaction score
last night my 3-year-old granddaughter told her mom she was hungry. Her Mom peeled her a banana and told her to go to bed. Little later she was up, and her mother asked her if she had eaten her banana. to which my granddaughter said" No that was for Santa Clase and if he likes it, he will leave me more toys"

My bunch did secret Santa for a newly divorced single mom and her two little boys. One is 8 and one is 4. The first night we snuck up to their door and left a note explaining what would happen for the next 12 nights of Christmas. We left the first gift which was two fishing poles and a little gift for mom too.

What we didn't know until later (this family is my cousins daughter and her sons. We did this in cahoots with a sister of the single mom so we'd know when they were home)
Was that the boys had been talking about fishing all day. When we left the poles, knocked and hid, they came to the door and saw the poles and about died from excitement. They were convinced Santa had a spy who had listened to them talking about fishing. The youngest boy Jack then turned to his brother Beau and said- "Maybe we should talk about bikes!!!!"
😁😁😁

My bunch did secret Santa for a newly divorced single mom and her two little boys. One is 8 and one is 4. The first night we snuck up to their door and left a note explaining what would happen for the next 12 nights of Christmas. We left the first gift which was two fishing poles and a little gift for mom too.

What we didn't know until later (this family is my cousins daughter and her sons. We did this in cahoots with a sister of the single mom so we'd know when they were home)
Was that the boys had been talking about fishing all day. When we left the poles, knocked and hid, they came to the door and saw the poles and about died from excitement. They were convinced Santa had a spy who had listened to them talking about fishing. The youngest boy Jack then turned to his brother Beau and said- "Maybe we should talk about bikes!!!!"
😁😁😁
I think I would have had to spring for a couple of bikes.

I think I would have had to spring for a couple of bikes.
One of the reasons we had help from my cousins family is we didn't want to buy things during the 12 nights of Christmas their family was already getting. Grandma and grandpa had the bikes all ready for Christmas.

Latest posts