• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Old Barns and Old People

Help Support Ranchers.net:

That was really good Soap. One of the folks I sent it on to was my uncle who just turned ninety a couple of weeks ago. He's starting to lean pretty good.

burnt said:
That was really good Soap. One of the folks I sent it on to was my uncle who just turned ninety a couple of weeks ago. He's starting to lean pretty good.

What's wrong with Leanin' a little? :wink:

Very thought provoking and beautiful music. Makes me proud that I'm involved in the farming/ranching lifestyle. There is nothing better. Yes, I think He has a plan for us and I couldn't be more thankful that He has chosen me to serve Him in this way.

Thank you for the post Soapweed.

leanin' H said:
burnt said:

What's wrong with Leanin' a little? :wink:
just need a shovel and you could lean for the County ot State highway and road crews :D

Hope's this works, I' ve been lerking around this site for a long time and decided to login and give some comments. Seeing this post about old barns, it makes me think about an old friend who makes custom toy barns. http://www.messengernews.net/page/content.detail/id/535385/Toy-barn-workshop.html?nav=5003

Latest posts