• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Old Catalogue

Help Support Ranchers.net:

I think I have a couple of the old bull ones (thick as a NYC telephone book :wink: :p ) laying around-- but no horse ones...

Yeah I've got years of old bull ones too-they are fun to look back through. I went to the extravaganza a few times we used to hit it on way back from delivering bulls to Wyoming.

I have the Hairpin Cavvy catalog for the sale held September 17, 2005. I'm not a horse person, but it's a beautiful book and I've kept it on my shelf. Can I look something up for you?

I have the Hairpin Cavvy catalog for the sale held September 17, 2005. I'm not a horse person, but it's a beautiful book and I've kept it on my shelf. Can I look something up for you?
Wondering if you might still have that book by chance would like to see his sire codes for that year. Thank you!

Is there anyway I could have you look something up for me? I'd greatly appreciate it. Thank you

you know that post is 13 tears old?

You gave me a spook as the original poster Northern Rancher has long since passed.
I thought he came back to haunt us.
Yes I know, sorry…. Throwing a long shot out there. Got a few broodmares with hairpin cavvy brands and I can't figure out the sire code but still trying to decode the herd and dam info….. I know that whole deal was a mess for paperwork an such. Just really would like dam info and AQHA is not super helpful. Had better luck looking through old sale books and the internet. Sorry to hear about your friend or give you a scare.

Sorry
Yes I know, sorry…. Throwing a long shot out there. Got a few broodmares with hairpin cavvy brands and I can't figure out the sire code but still trying to decode the herd and dam info….. I know that whole deal was a mess for paperwork an such. Just really would like dam info and AQHA is not super helpful. Had better luck looking through old sale books and the internet. Sorry to hear about your friend or give you a scare.
I can figure out the sire codes but have an issue with the dams info.

Some of those mares and a stud came to Canada from that last sheriff's sale .

My son hauled them across the border and delivered them to their new home
Since then they were resold and went to Alberta/
All of the above used to post on Ranchers.
These mares were here in Montana. An came from the sale up in Ne MT. An some of the ones he bought back. Got their applications/transfers tracked down. A nice guy out of OK is going to send me a couple catalogues he had. Thank you all for your time.

Some of those mares and a stud came to Canada from that last sheriff's sale .

My son hauled them across the border and delivered them to their new home
Since then they were resold and went to Alberta/
All of the above used to post on Ranchers.
I have an own daughter of the Whiskey stud NR and his money man brought back and was eventually sold along with the mare band to my friends in northern Alberta. They have turned their horse enterprise into a useful and profitable sideline. The horses are branded with a 6 over a U on the left hip.
IMG_3604.jpeg
IMG_3605.jpeg

Latest posts