• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Patty put the run on one

Help Support Ranchers.net:

webfoot

Reaction score
There was a few pairs come wandering down the road on Wednesday. A ton Charolais bull wandered out into my field. I went out there on the quad to run him out. Of course Patty was on the back of the quad. I can't go anywhere on the quad without her jumping on. The bull wasn't sure he should leave. Patty bailed off the quad and did put the run on the bull. He must have had dogs put on him before because he wanted nothing to do with this little dog. Funny to watch a ton bull running to get away from a 36 pound dog. We do need a little more control because at one point she was chasing him the wrong direction. But that will come, she is only 17 months old. Got him headed the right direction and her back on the quad. He had enough of us and felt unwelcome. Marched out the gate. She was sure wanting to get off the quad. Turn me loose boss I will show him just who is in charge around here.

neighbors got a heifer last fall out of the neighbor that run some big Charolais bulls . They gave her a lutalaze shot last fall and then fed her. When they killed her at the packing plant and gutted her a live calf hit the floor. The butcher milk out some colostrum fed the calf then call the neighbors to come get their damn calf. He was a bottle baby , not sure if they put it on a nurse cow.

Latest posts