• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Pictures from our visit to the McGinnis Ranch near Baker City, Oregon - June 26, 2019

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Hey Nicky and Mike, trying to get in touch with you and this is where Google found you. Hope you're well and life is good. Loved seeing these pictures. Hard to find a way to connect these days - other than the Nelson's we're down to just a handful of old folk although JoAnn is still going strong. Celebrating my 41st birthday this month if that gives you perspective! Anyway, we're down to two TWH and looking for two more if you have any geldings coming up in the next couple of years - and still looking for a pup out of Jocko's line, but that well may be dry. Please keep my email and keep in touch: [email protected]. You're never far from my heart, and always in my prayers.

KristinMunson said:
Hey Nicky and Mike, trying to get in touch with you and this is where Google found you. Hope you're well and life is good. Loved seeing these pictures. Hard to find a way to connect these days - other than the Nelson's we're down to just a handful of old folk although JoAnn is still going strong. Celebrating my 41st birthday this month if that gives you perspective! Anyway, we're down to two TWH and looking for two more if you have any geldings coming up in the next couple of years - and still looking for a pup out of Jocko's line, but that well may be dry. Please keep my email and keep in touch: [email protected]. You're never far from my heart, and always in my prayers.

Wow, great to hear from you! Sending you an email now.

Oh my goodness! I have been on that ranch but that was 20 years ago. Also, I remember them having at least one if not two tractor-trailer cattle haulers with McGuiness Ranch on the door. My memory is a bit foggy but it seems they were above Haines. Somehow the name Sandy is stuck in my mind.

Back this winter Nicky and I were messaging each other here regularly. I was going to the sales every week buying cows. They had heifers to sell so she was asking me for sale reports.

Oh my goodness! I have been on that ranch but that was 20 years ago. Also, I remember them having at least one if not two tractor-trailer cattle haulers with McGuiness Ranch on the door. My memory is a bit foggy but it seems they were above Haines. Somehow the name Sandy is stuck in my mind.

That was probably McGinn. They have a bunch of cattle pots and they are over by Haines. The McGuiness ranch is north of the freeway over toward Medical Springs.

@webfoot Yes, McGinn!!! I have traveled the back road from Pondosa to the North Powder Hwy to go to Theif Valley reservoir. That is some super prime rattlesnake country. I remember Medical Springs when they had the pool.

@webfoot Yes, McGinn!!! I have traveled the back road from Pondosa to the North Powder Hwy to go to Theif Valley reservoir. That is some super prime rattlesnake country. I remember Medical Springs when they had the pool.
Our leased rangeground is at Thief Valley, yes lot's of snakes! The pool is still there, just privately owned.

Things are good here. Dry as usual. Branded the main bunch on sat, waiting on the last 6 to do the rest.

Latest posts