• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Prayers needed

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Nicky

Reaction score
I saw this on FB, can't imagine what this family is going through.

"Men, Lewis Hollister and his family from Arkansas need Prayer. They were shipping cattle yesterday and his 15 year old son roped a yearling in a pond. He was tied off and got caught in the rope and drowned. His 18 year old brother tried to help an also drowned. A sister was kicked in the head by the panicked horse and was life flighted. A bad day for this family. Pray for Healing."

Nicky if ya happen to hear that we can help that family with medical or funeral costs please let us know. I'm still trying to wrap My mind around what those folks are going through. Just horrific

Nicky if ya happen to hear that we can help that family with medical or funeral costs please let us know. I'm still trying to wrap My mind around what those folks are going through. Just horrific
I don't know them, just saw it on a Stockmanship page on FB. redrobin would be the one who might know.

In the meantime, I found this. Hopefully the daughter will survive. Their lives have all been changed forever.

Some Friends of my Sister and Brother in Law:
Lewis Hostetler and his family from Arkansas need Prayer. They were working cattle on Saturday and his 15 year old son roped a yearling in a pond. He was tied off and got caught in the rope and drowned. His 20 year old brother tried to help an also drowned. Their sister tried to help by cutting the rope but was kicked in the head by the panicked horse and was med flighted to hospital.She has a Severe Concussion But seems much better today. Such a Tragic Loss for this Great Family...

Sincere and Genuine Prayers to the families.

A couple of horrific accidents lately. A good time to reflect on Ranch safety

Latest posts