• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Riders, ropers and heck of a windmill men!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Jinglebob

Reaction score
Well, maybe not ropers, at least not today, but Jingles Jr and I rode a couple of colts out and moved some yearlings this morning and then we worked on a nasty, greasy ol' windmill this afternoon and evening. I sure envy Soapweed, having a good mill man close and handy. We have to do all of it ourselves. :x

Oh and by the way, Mr and Mrs Jingles Jr are expecting! March 25 the doc says.

I don't know about these two. So may of the kids their age have the baby first and THEN get married! Kids, what are you gonna do? :wink:
Sure will be fun havin' another grandkid. :D

Congratulations JB,another grandbaby,woo-hoo!

Our grandsons parents get married the end of this month :lol: :lol:

Is this Hope or the other couple?
Anyway, our best to the mother to be. Grandkiddies are the best!

Good to hear Jingelbob! And congrats to the parents also. :wink: :)

Nothing like the young ones to keep things hopping. :!:

nr said:

Yup, Hope and son number 3.

They are hoping for a child. :wink:

But with the genetics on the father and grand sire, you never know. Good thing colts, calves and kids are 3/4 of the mama. :D

kolanuraven said:
Congrats!!! Why we'll have a toast in their honor!! :lol: :wink:

Yeah, I know all about you sothern gals. you just want to get me drunk so I'll agree to let you.......

use my new swimmin' hole! :wink:

On behalf of the parents to be, thanks all. :D

And FH is right. I'm a fun grampa! :lol: Spoil them rotten and then let them go back to their parents. :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Congrats to your whole family!! Wonderful time in life to have a child. My single buddies just don't get it when I try and tell them that it changes everything in ways they can't imagine. They just look at me and say, "You're right, we can't." :wink:

SirKnightJinglebobby----many congratulations on your little future cowboy....or cowGIRL!!! Can't tell you how many times my dad told me "if I had known grandkids were so much fun, I'd have had them FIRST"!! Many happy wishes for the parents, too, by the way!! Better get that new swimming hole dug...gonna have lots of rugrats wanting to enjoy it! :wink:

Jinglebob said:
nr said:

Yup, Hope and son number 3.

They are hoping for a child. :wink:

But with the genetics on the father and grand sire, you never know. Good thing colts, calves and kids are 3/4 of the mama. :D
8) Another one to train?Work is never ending!

Latest posts