• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Shearing

Help Support Ranchers.net:

jodywy

Reaction score
Crew out of Montana (with some NZs) sheared a few hundred over the divide from me then came and did my little farm flock , 4 place shearing trailer , there was one old guy they said was 77 years old , he sheared sheep for sheep with the other 3......

Just because there is snow on the roof doesn't mean there is no fire in the furnace! :lol:

77? Wow. He's quite a guy. :shock:

Have you ever attended Basque Days in Buffalo, Wy? It's all about sheep, sheepherders, lamb food and sheep owners.
It's quite a time, I have heard. Mr. FH's brother was married to a Basque girl and they know how to have fun.

The Basques are tough, especially the ones from down under. When do you start lambing Jody?

Enough of this 'over the hill talk' about someone 77 years old! I've got a couple months of it left, and CAN still keep up with a very lively three year old great-grand girl.........for an hour or two, anyway!

But I won't be bragging about that tomorrow evening, I fear. Going to watch her during a big community benefit party while her parents are involved in the events. Several amateur basket ball games, silent and live auctions of donated items, other games, fun and food all afternoon. Best thing about it is the person it is for is doing well in rehab after a stroke at way too young an age.

mrj

mrj

Faster horses said:
Just because there is snow on the roof doesn't mean there is no fire in the furnace! :lol:

77? Wow. He's quite a guy. :shock:

Have you ever attended Basque Days in Buffalo, Wy? It's all about sheep, sheepherders, lamb food and sheep owners.
It's quite a time, I have heard. Mr. FH's brother was married to a Basque girl and they know how to have fun.

Can't seem to find it---do you know the date for this yr? Buffalo's a favorite--thanks~~

Latest posts