• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Soapweed I found all the rabbits

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Big Muddy rancher

Reaction score
https://www.msn.com/en-ca/video/watch/snowmobiler-crosses-paths-with-massive-herd-of-wild-rabbits/vi-BBUsCSH?ocid=spartanntp

Guess this is why we don't have many around this winter. :D

If a rabbit musher had all of them hooked up to a sled, think how fast they could get through the Iditarod. That was some impressive video footage. Wonder where this was filmed?

Soapweed said:
If a rabbit musher had all of them hooked up to a sled, think how fast they could get through the Iditarod. That was some impressive video footage. Wonder where this was filmed?

I was wondering that as well, sure was alot of them.

We had to use sleds and my Bombi to coax cows home from the north hills. Sure didn't see that many rabbits.

Found it,
"A man out snowmobiling on Lake Nerpyache in Ust-Kamchatsk, Russia caught an amazing spectacle as a large herd of wild rabbits (or perhaps arctic hares?) race in front of his path. In the amazing footage, the rabbits can be seen running in front of him, their paw prints emblazoning the snow"

Latest posts