• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Somemore Pictures

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Jersey Lily you A'I' those braunvieh cows to a red brangus with some buck in him and get ready to have some money to spend. As for Herefords and Brangus-I A"I'ed one of our Brangus roughstock heifers that way-I'm sure if her calf doesn't buck it will make a good range cow.

Now your talkin' faster horses-I'll tell you one thing my brahmaX cows are a `100 times easier to handle than the 'toast of the PB Angus business' the EXT's. Take a gunnysack into your horsebarn and try and herd some sparrows into it-that's what gathering EXT's is like lol. Just cause they buck don't mean they're unmanageable hehehe.

In college, I drug a string of EXT bred calves to several fairs. The little shits would actually watch you and wait till you got behind them and then strike at you. With EXT show calves...ace is your best friend.

reader (the Second) said:
Watched the Astros in the playoffs last night with my best friend from Houston. She stayed over, we had sushi and sake. It was a regular pajama party. I brought up your pictures during the game and suggested that she and I go take a roadtrip in Texas. Most people - man I'm dating included - would not appreciate the republic of texas! Harriet Miers reminded me of one of the other parts of this great diverse state. For those of you who have not lived there or sojourned there for a goodly while. It's got tremendous personality - multiple personalities. I never found California to be that way, nor do I Virginia.
INcorrectly Politically posted miasma! Try the politics forum. :twisted:

DOC HARRIS

txag said:
Faster horses said:
Since I know so much about Brangus :wink: , I'm going to make a comment.

Jersey, I don't see that his head is feminine, and look at the good crest in his neck for only 14 months of age!

TXAG, you should come around more. You've only done 16 posts. I bet
you have way more to contribute than that! Feel free to join in!!

Nice Hereford, BTW!!!

thanks FH! i really like the brangus bull & he's grown up since then but i don't have any current pics.

how about this one jl?

4a119189.jpg
I'm not jl, but I do have a comment regarding this bull's knees: they both appear to be a little large (filled?). or is it just the angle that the camera created?

DOC HARRIS

the_jersey_lilly_2000 said:
Yeah, but I like it. I git to be outside. I was a dental assistant for 8 years. nothin like not havin to look in folks mouths day in and day out. hehe
A friend of mine was a Proctologist. :shock: He retired and said - - more or less - - the same thing! :???:

DOC HARRIS

Northern Rancher said:
Now your talkin' faster horses-I'll tell you one thing my brahmaX cows are a `100 times easier to handle than the 'toast of the PB Angus business' the EXT's. Take a gunnysack into your horsebarn and try and herd some sparrows into it-that's what gathering EXT's is like lol. Just cause they buck don't mean they're unmanageable hehehe.
Unless you are acquainted with EXT's you may have to think a little bit about this comment: Do you mean to say that EXT's are l-o-o-o-n-g on unmanageable? Get it?? L-o-o-o-n-g? EXT? - - okay, forget it.

DOC HARRIS

Latest posts