• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Stupid question 4 u guys

Help Support Ranchers.net:

cutebabymaker

Reaction score
Not sure if I'm in the right catagory :oops: , but I have a questions for all the Nascar fans if there are any, or anyone for that matter....

When they're doing the Indy 500... When do they go........ uhhh umm.... to the restroom? :oops: I mean do they hold it until the end of the race? I just don't get it.... Cause that thing is like 3 hrs. long... :? :? :???:

cutebabymaker said:
Not sure if I'm in the right catagory :oops: , but I have a questions for all the Nascar fans if there are any, or anyone for that matter....

When they're doing the Indy 500... When do they go........ uhhh umm.... to the restroom? :oops: I mean do they hold it until the end of the race? I just don't get it.... Cause that thing is like 3 hrs. long... :? :? :???:

Cutebabymaker (love that name :wink: :lol: ) How do you think they keep so cool on those long hot days :wink: :lol:

The Indy 500 is not a Nascar race-- Its an Indy car one...But actually some of those drivers of both types of cars wear a type of diaper, just like some of the fighter pilots wear- and they just go in their diaper- and down their leg into their suits when thats full :wink: ......

Angus Cattle Shower said:
Oldtimer, and you know this HOW??!! lol!

Actually ACS- I have worn one of those didies a couple times when we were on a couple surveillances where we couldn't even move--Luckily never had to use it- but at least it was there if things hadn't worked out...

One of the drug team I worked with was a former pilot (medically retired) that put us on to them...Now they have all kinds of products out there (Depends)...

TY guys for the replys.... always kinda wondered how they did that.... and now I kinda wish I didn't ask.. EWWWWWW :eek: :gag: I guess I got what I asked for... :wink: Thanks again....
have a good one :)

well, with a 16 second pit stop you gotta get out and let er go pretty damned quick!!!

Sounded better back there 35 years ago when they were called pilot inner garment liners in the military surplus :wink: :lol:

cutebabymaker said:

Did you ever hear of "Trucker Bombs"? Maybe it'd be kind of interesting if they also had "Racecar Bombs".

Latest posts