• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Tribute to a fine mare

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Mountain Cowgirl

Reaction score
Well I’m kinda incredulous to even share this, but Range magazine has asked for permission to publish what I wrote about Reba in their upcoming issue 😳😳😳😳😳
Never did I think that would happen. Really humbled they would want to include my words in that wonderful publication.
It doesn't surprise me because your writing was great about a great horse. I enjoyed every word of it.

webfoot

Reaction score
Well I’m kinda incredulous to even share this, but Range magazine has asked for permission to publish what I wrote about Reba in their upcoming issue 😳😳😳😳😳
Never did I think that would happen. Really humbled they would want to include my words in that wonderful publication.
Congratulations. Be sure to use spell check. And even if you can spell words like "incredulous" don't use them too often. It is a bad deal to have your readers running to a dictionary to figure out what you meant.

But truth is that what you wrote deserves to be read by a much larger audience than those who are here. You wrote from the heart and it comes through loud and clear. Again congratulations.

Mountain Cowgirl

Reaction score
I have the utmost admiration for desert ranchers that name their horses.

horse no name.jpg

Latest posts