• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

value of 9N

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Judith

Reaction score
Time to sell the ole girl. What is a reasonable price to ask for a Ford 9N with a front bucket. Has a 3 point. Have a scraper and harrow to go with. In good condition has ding on the hood where someone (Who me?) dropped it trying to get it on by myself. Everything is original on it with the exception on the exhaust that I put on this spring. No rust, does leak fuel into the line on occasion. Still not sure why. It is just too big for me. So while the ole girl is used at least once a week it is time for her to move on to a collector.

Judith,

Those tractors carry a pretty good value as they are used alot by people who live in the country that only need something to use around the yard.

Thanks Manitoba, :)
I find it too large for most yard type work. They don't have power steering so you can't get into tight spots with it. Has lots of power though and is great for leveling paddocks and such :) I'm sure that someone will appreciate her. I know that collectors love to restore this model. It would'nt take alot of work on this one :)

Judith, the naked tractor here would bring from 800 to 3000 dollars depending on condition. With a loader and implements I would think 2500 to 5000 or so. That's US dollars.

Well if I can sell it naked, that's always a plus..... :shock: (I know, I know I have had to much turkey and things are going south)

Quite a price swing on these things. Depending on condition and location.
Check out this site.

http://www.yesterdaystractors.com/atrp/values/fordval.htm

Good luck.

Thanks for the link Fedup2 :)Gosh they sure run the gamut for pricing don't they .

Judith, I'm not sure what those 9Ns are bringing these days (a few years back an 8N at auction brought $4500), but I do know the folks who are most interested in them are landscapers. Advertise that tractor on home and garden sites and in stores like Home Depots. You should do well on it.

Rod

I am interested in buying this. please send the naked picture so I can decide.

Latest posts