• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

VFD Updates on the Horizon

Help Support Ranchers.net:

This one of the most Darwinian laws I've ever seen. Stupid
We can all give thanks to the idiots in California, which is where all this nonsense started. Antibiotic resistance is the base behind this crap. But every time a soccer mom takes a kid to the doctor with a runny nose, they won't leave without a prescription for antibiotics. Which does NOTHING for a virus. That is where we need to seriously crack down. But let's attach agriculture, like always and blame them???? Awesome job Liberals in the land of fruits and nuts!!!

What I want to know is what about animal welfare??? I live 85 miles from a vet. Have many good friends who are over 200 miles from a vet!!! When a rancher could easily treat an animal to help heal it instead of waiting for a vet, that's severely WRONG!!!! What a crock.

We are there already, the local stores and feed type store have noting now, One store in Weyburn has a vet office attached, so can pick up there. Has an agreement with our vet to fill her scripts.
You also need a Vet/ Client relationship. You just can't got to any vet to pick up a bottle of LA 200 ect. It has to be a vet that knows you and your herd.

Latest posts