• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

What a Christmas present

Help Support Ranchers.net:

leanin' H

Reaction score
A57BA90D-6CFA-4CCE-8C1C-2BA626A830C9.jpeg

My sweet and talented daughter painted this for me. It's my wonderful old red mare Reba out at the corral on the James Ranch. Means the world to me since she's gone. I can't wait to find a proper frame and hang it on the wall for the rest of my days. What a daughter. Merry Christmas y'all!!!! Have a wonderful and peaceful day.

Now that is a real Christmas gift! The best kind. Merry Christmas and your daughter is super talented. As an artist myself, I love the details of Reba and how she captured her as the focal point and made the background with less detail, yet enough to look like the real deal. If I may I would suggest a narrow frame made of old gray barn wood. I hope your daughter will continue to paint western scenes. She has a gift.

My mom had all of grandma's journals copied and put into a bunch of books. Plus letters my grandpa wrote home durning WW1. And an entire book of pictures from 1875 til the late 1960's. All on the ranch. Amazing!!!!!!
Wow, that would be awesome. Good job mom!!

Latest posts