• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

More Branding 2010

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Rancher3!

Reaction score
Finally found other cam with some action shots
Next years help
IMG_1118.jpg
[/img]
My daughter
IMG_1111.jpg

My Dad cutting one
IMG_1105.jpg

IMG_1096.jpg

IMG_1094.jpg

My cousin and wrestling together, he lost his dad to cancer a couple weeks ago but still found the time to lend a hand.
IMG_1124.jpg

Yeah we have done it that way for years around this area. With a good crew we process about a 100 per hour. Makes for a little more work but with enough food and refreshments help is available.

leanin' H said:
Ya'll just wrastle them without a rope? Looks like a great time was had by all. The grass sure is green and pretty! :D

that's called, farmer floppin' em, H. :lol: :wink:

Rancher3! said:
Yeah we have done it that way for years around this area. With a good crew we process about a 100 per hour. Makes for a little more work but with enough food and refreshments help is available.

What ever works is what's important. I love seeing how we all do the same thing different! :D

leanin' H said:
Rancher3! said:

What ever works is what's important. I love seeing how we all do the same thing different! :D

As a kid the one bigger place we went to that's the way we did them. When the heelers started up the old guy didn't like it. In a smaller pen we could put them down faster then the ropers could catch them. :D

Latest posts