• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Soapweed's future..

Help Support Ranchers.net:

jeff in ca

Reaction score
600164_4556038825958_225785259_n.jpg

My little girl spends a couple days a weeks with her "Gma". I came home the other afternoon to feed cows and this is the condition she is normally in after "Taking care of my Gma" [/img]

That's a cute picture. Your daughter is getting pretty tall, because she reaches across almost the full length of the seat. I'll bet she has her grandmother wrapped around her little finger. :wink:

Archimedes, the Kosmo Kid's bloodhound, leads a fairly charmed life. He doesn't stay much at his master's home, because he likes it on this end of the ranch better. During the nights, his schedule is to either be running around baying under the windows of the house; or to be sprawled out full lenth on a Ranger seat. During the days, he just hangs around. Often he can be found laying on the ground right in the middle of a gate we are trying to drive a cow through. He also takes daytime naps on the seat of a Ranger, when opportunity prevails. He just has so much personality that we put up with all of it. Rangers are worth having around as comfortable furniture, with the motors and mobile capabilites as just an added bonus. :)

Latest posts