• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

…the Center for Food Integrity has a video

Help Support Ranchers.net:

OldDog/NewTricks

Reaction score
Fyi

Discussion of the need to provide food for a greatly increased world population. Can we using 1950's technology?

…the Center for Food Integrity has a video that has more information about the positive aspects of today's conventional food production techniques and the ways in which these normal practices benefit humanity. It highlights all farmers in a positive light and illustrates how farmers feed the world.

You might want to take about 15 minutes to view it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u01H6scbNjc&feature=player_embedded#

OD,
Re:
Discussion of the need to provide food for a greatly increased world population. Can we using 1950's technology?
Well, the obvious answer is NO.
But the real question should be:
Do we want too, or do we have any obligation to feed the "increased world population" ?
I don't think so!
I have no problem in exporting the technology so other nations can feed themselves, but I do have a problem with any nation who expects America to feed them.

And the same goes for lazy Americans who refuse to work and feed themselves.
IMO, there is no acceptable excuse for one man's family to be forced to feed another mans family in America.
We need to start exporting capitalism more and our natural resources less so the rest of the world can grow their own food.

SL

Latest posts