• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

#1 POST

Help Support Ranchers.net:

You just added that last jab so you could catch up with me :twisted: Now I'm 2 ahead, and determined!

katrina said:
Did you know that our dearest Mikey has the most posts at 1909, followed by OT and Reader the second.... :D I would of never guessed :p :p

You know this computer and ranchers.net can become habit forming--Has cut into my waterhole and coffee shop sessions- but my liver thanks me for that :wink:

katrina said:
Did you know that our dearest Mikey has the most posts at 1909, followed by OT and Reader the second.... :D I would of never guessed :p :p

The simple explanation is; "those that talk the most usually have the least to say". :shock:

Speaking for MYSELF ONLY, of course. :lol:

HAY MAKER said:
ranchwife said:
katrina said:
Coarse he has slept at a Holiday Inn Express :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You go, girl!!!!! :D 8) 8)

I just noticed your new avatar ranchwife,anyone we know?..........good luck

found it on the selection of avatars provided us on ranchers!! unfortunately, i have no digital camera (yet...but christmas is coming, ya know) or i would post something else like the kids or the hubby....afraid I would break the camera if it were of me!! :?

Holiday Inn Express?....

If a light sleeper can sleep with a light on?
Can a hard sleeper sleep.......

With the window open? :lol:

Latest posts