• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

100,000 down 26 million to go

Help Support Ranchers.net:

CattleCo

Reaction score
We are going to have a mandated INDIVIDUAL ID SYSTEMby Jan 1, 2009........??????????? We have 26M premises to get on the books first :roll:

"We are gratified by the growing support for an animal identification system, with over 100,000 premises now registered. We are eager to work closely with industry as they develop and maintain databases that contain animal movement information."
- Agriculture Secretary Mike Johanns, "Key Component of Animal I.D. System Announced," Kansas City infoZine,
August 31, 2005

100,000 down 26 million to go

PR

It's Funny how groups try to reinvent the wheel ,our ISO animal movement system called PIDC. Agriculture Secretary Mike Johanns,We are eager to work closely with industry as they develop and maintain databases that contain animal movement information."

Stick a Fork IN SS! :roll: 26 Million to GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE are almost there???????????????????? BS!

Sounds like your 26 Million figure is a pie in the sky or can you PROVE it??
Real Data NOW!!!

Who knows...who cares? The ID thing has turned into the Sunday Comics!

Sounds like your 26 Million figure is a pie in the sky as some 5.6 million farm families across the country since the most recent, 2002 USDA Ag Census lists only 2,128,982 "farms" in existence and not all farmers are members.

So Why Did you post FALSE DATA in the Form of telling this Board 26 million Premises CattleCo??????????

I did what USDA and the COF does .....I threw a dart at a board with numbers on it......ROFL!! :lol:

CattleCo said:
So Why Did you post FALSE DATA in the Form of telling this Board 26 million Premises CattleCo??????????

I did what USDA and the COF does .....I threw a dart at a board with numbers on it......ROFL!! :lol:

Provide proof that the USDA cattle on feed totals are incorrect. I will ask again. What survey of inventories do you do to make the claims that you seem to constantly make. I applaud Porker for exposing your gift for sensationalism.

Have you noticed that the sky did not fall following Katrina or are you still under your bed using your vivid imagination of such an event ?

Agman,
It was a joke.............Lighten up..................I did not predict one damm thing after Katrina.
As for the COF......a friend of mine in the panhandle that calls on feedyards everyday told me the yards do not give the correct numbers when COF folks do their reports. It is like grain farmers reporting bumper crop prospects. DO you show your hand in a poker game???? .........................You probably do!!
I never give the real deal when asked on a crop survey. Always give the doom and gloom report. Make the boys get out of Chicago and walk out in the fields. Lighten up Gotch! :roll:

CattleCo said:
Agman,
It was a joke.............Lighten up..................I did not predict one damm thing after Katrina.
As for the COF......a friend of mine in the panhandle that calls on feedyards everyday told me the yards do not give the correct numbers when COF folks do their reports. It is like grain farmers reporting bumper crop prospects. DO you show your hand in a poker game???? .........................You probably do!!
I never give the real deal when asked on a crop survey. Always give the doom and gloom report. Make the boys get out of Chicago and walk out in the fields. Lighten up Gotch! :roll:

Do you think for one minute the statistical models and the actual in-field feedyard or crop reviews do not pickup on potential discrepancies? It is hard to dispute their accuracy over any period of time. That is my point.

I never give the real deal when asked on a crop survey. Always give the doom and gloom report. Make the boys get out of Chicago and walk out in the fields.******Cattleco

Well then you can never trust an answer from You.

Well then you can never trust an answer from You.

If you are conducting a survey that can work against me......bingo!
It is a poker game..............only a dumbass shows his cards!

Do you think for one minute the statistical models and the actual in-field feedyard or crop reviews do not pickup on potential discrepancies? It is hard to dispute their accuracy over any period of time. That is my point.

Agman, Who knows what these foks use to make their determinations.....the big grain companies have the power, just like the packers you can play their game or you can find markets for your products. It isn't to hard to figure out. We live in a country where we have a choice............nuff' said!
Be careful what you wish for......you may get it!

I never give the real deal when asked on a crop survey. Always give the doom and gloom report.

Wait till the NASDA people pull in the yard CATTLECO.Those FINES and Jail time are STIFF.Worse than IRS.

Latest posts