• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

1969?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Workinonit said:
CKC1586 said:
Gosh I am confused. Cattle today is kaput due to a hacker and Ranchers has been abducted into 1969! :? :???:

I did a double-take...1969....hey wait a minute. I'd be 8 years old again!!

As to the Easy Bake Ovens, my sister and I baked up a bunch of goodies with that thing.

K
This time in 1969 I was over nine months pregnant and couldn't get shoes on my feet!!!! Nope don't want to go back to May 1969!

In 1969 Uncle Sam was taking care of me in Southeast Asia - - - both a good and bad time of my life - - - - I'm not sure if I would like to go back or not - - - could we make it 1970??? I was back in the States by then.

I feel like that 40 years have been lost from my life. One day 69, the next day 09. Same kind of rip off feeling I get when crossing the international date line and loosing a day forever.

per said:
I feel like that 40 years have been lost from my life. One day 69, the next day 09. Same kind of rip off feeling I get when crossing the international date line and loosing a day forever.
No wonder you get confused Per :shock: 69-40 = 29 ' least that's what they taught where I went to school :wink: :lol: :lol:

Seems like things are coming back? there are topics and posts that weren't there yesterday, those 40 yrs sure flew by! I see unfortunatley that all the goat photos managed to not get lost!!! :lol:

Grassfarmer said:
per said:
No wonder you get confused Per :shock: 69-40 = 29 ' least that's what they taught where I went to school :wink: :lol: :lol:

Maybe none of this has never happened and I am loosing my mind. :wink:

per said:
Grassfarmer said:
per said:

Maybe none of this has never happened and I am loosing my mind. :wink:
It was all a dream and you are yet to wake up :wink:

Grassfarmer said:
per said:
2009-1969=40 modern math must be different on the other side of the pond! :wink: :wink: :D

Latest posts