• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

1st place

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Denny

Reaction score
Well Lane had a wrestleing Tourny saturday he won all but 1 match but in the end he got first place.
100_0317.jpg

100_0321.jpg

100_0326.jpg

I was a pretty proud Papa.His last match I told him he had to win to wrestle the championship round turned out that was the champioship round he get's done and say's I did'nt lose so now I can wrestle again but he was happy after they gave him his Trophy.

Congratulations!!! I think it is great to see the high school kids helping out with the matches.

Great pictures!!!!!! Looks like he has that wrestler LOOK to me.....
Carter finally pinned a kid from Ainsworth that had beat him all season and won first place too.

When I clicked on this, while waitin on the photos to upload, I fully expected it to be a highschool wreslin match. That is just too cute. Congratulations to Lane and Denny. Looks like he's well on his way to bein a star on the highschool wreslin team!!!!!!

Congratulations to both son and daddy....how old is the young man??Wrestling isn't really a thing here in rural Alberta,too many boys playing hockey I guess!

I would like to congratulate you and your son. It sure is something to be proud of. I will send you a pm with a couple pics
Oh how I long for those days gone by, enjoy them and have fun

Angus Cattle Shower said:
We're havin' Backstrap baby!! :wink: :wink: :p 8) :D :) :)

Yea that's his line but you forgot the oh yea..

Were having Backstrap Baby oh yea.....

Thanks for all of your kind word's I was so proud that I darn near shed a Tear my wife say's I'm getting to be a big softy.

Lane is 6 and in kindergarten.Some people say he's to young but I dont push him if he want's to go he tells me.He really likes wrestleing and never misses a practice night when I come in he's say's You Ready to go.

The only rule we have is once you start a sport you finish the season if you dont want to do it next year that's fine.

I certainly don't think hes too young,there nothing boys that age like to do more then wrestle...just about anything they can get thier hands on!!

Mrs.Greg said:
I certainly don't think hes too young,there nothing boys that age like to do more then wrestle...just about anything they can get thier hands on!!

And the older boys like to rassle anything female we can get our hands on!! :lol:

They went and took wrestling out of our junior high this year after a few broken limbs-then the boys got into trouble for plaing tackle football with no equipment-guess they are supposed to just weave baskets or something-good on your boy I'm sure he'll keep on with it. Despite what alot of teachers and psychologists think most boys still like to do 'boy' things lol.

Latest posts