• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

2 cuties!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Jinglebob

Reaction score
2089.jpg

Riel and the new puppy. Still best of friends.

2093.jpg

"OK Grampa, I'm ready for winter now!"

Atta boy Grandpa.....Next spring he'll be going to brandings carry'n the nut bucket. And the next spring he'll be wrestlin'. :wink: :wink:

He's just getting cuter and cuter! How bout posting a picture of him with his mommy and daddy so we can see some family resemblence without the whiskers?
( Hey, Jinglebob I PM'd you.)

Very cute young man! We had our first granchild in Feb.Grandson Waylon is the perfect child.... faster horses is right about the reason we have kids

Two cuties is right! Hey proud gramps, do you have anything else you used the barnwood on like the bookshelf there behind the couch? I like that sort of stuff, but my artistic abilities are pretty close to zilch.

Cal said:
Two cuties is right! Hey proud gramps, do you have anything else you used the barnwood on like the bookshelf there behind the couch? I like that sort of stuff, but my artistic abilities are pretty close to zilch.

I have a 24 x 32 foot barn I built about 20 years ago that I've been trying to get some young people around here to tear down for me, and save the lumber.

Don't need it where it's at and the bulls tore a corner out, so it's going to fall down and ruin some boards.

I've got plans to build some "corner desks" to use for a tv stand and for my computer. We live right by a gravel road and we let the dogs in, so the dust gets pretty thick, pretty fast. And sure ain't no one interested in dusting!

If I had a nice barn wood computer desk to fit in the corner, I would make some doors to close it off from the room when it's not in use and the same for the tv. We like the look of barn wood.

Right now we need to get all of the kids stuff moved back out cause it's sure cluttered in here! I can't even find my messes no more! :lol:

My coffee tables made of barn wood, about 3 ft x 4 ft. plenty big, I use the hose on the vaccuum cleaner to dust it, and who cares if anyone puts their dirty boots on it, it can't hurt it.
Seen one in a "Texas Store" that had a price tag of 389.00 n I said..oh that's cute, but not THAT cute!!! Then we came home and made one.

Latest posts