• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

2 more pictures

Help Support Ranchers.net:

cert

Reaction score
Morning...
IMG_1997.jpg

Evening...
IMG_0613.jpg

OK Nicky, just cause you asked. :)

Lonely old hereford in the commercial herd:
farfancy.jpg

Close up of grandma
Fancy.jpg

12 year old Harlodson's Raider Daughter
IMG_1780.jpg

My Birthday present in 1999
IMG_1641.jpg

Nosey critters
IMG_1554.jpg

Herd bull, right after a hair cut with dull clippers
IMG_0603.jpg

Looking Lazy
013.jpg

Thanks Nicky. My country isn't as rough as yours. I can keep the cattle pretty close to home. They only get feed to coax them into the corral.

Do you have any pictures of your 767G daughters? How are they for depth and length?

The closest one is a 767G daugter
Yrlg.jpg

This is a closer view of her (except it's not the one I meant to do, it is her though)
410.jpg

This is the 'teen age bride' a couple days after calving at 15 months old
Shandy.jpg

The heifer calf in this picture is a 767G. It's not a great picture of her :?
Cowandcalves.jpg

Thanks Nicky. Great looking group. Lots of depth to those girls!!

You ever use 335F?

How many head per acre can you run out there? OH wait!!! How many acres per head I mean.

With flawless pasture management and enough moisture at the right times, I can push 5 pair an acre. But with no cross fencing or dry like this year, I get 1 pair an acre maybe closer to 2.

Faster horses said:
cerq, you are saying those beautiful pictures of green you showed us is Ohio when it's DRY? :???: :shock:

Nope this is dry.
IMG_1645.jpg

The nosey critters picture is getting dry. But this is how the fields looked from early june on. Greening up a little now but the fall pasture has been grazed down and we've been feeding hay since july. Don't normally have to feed hay till we get a good snow cover.

Latest posts