• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

2 years 2 many

Help Support Ranchers.net:

aplusmnt

Reaction score
Can you believe we are going to have to hear all this Presidential Crap for almost 2 years now. It is starting way to early and way to intense of media coverage for an election almost 2 years away.

I say they concentrate on what they were hired to do in Congress and put the 08 election on hold.

I think there ought to be a rule no campaigning till Jan 1st 2008.

:cry:

aplusmnt said:
Can you believe we are going to have to hear all this Presidential Crap for almost 2 years now. It is starting way to early and way to intense of media coverage for an election almost 2 years away.

I say they concentrate on what they were hired to do in Congress and put the 08 election on hold.

That has to be about the first thing you and I agree on!!!

aplusmnt said:

In other words, you really don't want anyone to have the time to hear and then decide. What do you suggest? Waiting until the last minute for anyone to try to mine out the facts, then make an informed decision? Now, if the conservatives weren't on the ropes, would you say the same thing?

Jinx

jinx said:
aplusmnt said:

In other words, you really don't want anyone to have the time to hear and then decide. What do you suggest? Waiting until the last minute for anyone to try to mine out the facts, then make an informed decision? Now, if the conservatives weren't on the ropes, would you say the same thing?

Jinx

:roll: :roll: Yea I would say the same thing, elections did not use to start this early, it has worked for a few hundred years not to start this early.

And for the record I do not think conervatives are on the ropes for the president election. I have total faith that we will have a Republican President in 08. Dem's have nothing to offer! Same as last time! Bush was not a great choice he was just better than any Dem and it will be the same in 08!

aplusmnt said:
jinx said:
aplusmnt said:

Jinx

:roll: :roll: Yea I would say the same thing, elections did not use to start this early, it has worked for a few hundred years not to start this early.

And for the record I do not think conervatives are on the ropes for the president election. I have total faith that we will have a Republican President in 08. Dem's have nothing to offer! Same as last time! Bush was not a great choice he was just better than any Dem and it will be the same in 08!

Maybe, maybe not. We'll see.

Jinx

Latest posts