• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

2004 Presidential Election rigged four years earlier?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Texan

Reaction score
I'm trying to hone the deductive reasoning portion of my investigative skills and I need a little help...

After being elected in 2000, if President Bush told all of his regulators to take an 8-year vacation, or an 8-year coffee break, wouldn't he have had to know in advance that he was going to win a second term? Wouldn't that mean that he had rigged the 2004 election four years earlier?

since the coffee break ended in late 2008, (before the 08 election),... for it to be an eight year break it had to have been authorized by the prior president.

and seeing how little gets done quickly in DC it is possible it was done early in Clinton's presidency,.. maybe even his first term..

OT probably doesn't realize that just about every thread on PB is somehow inadvertedly pointed at him and making fun of his lies and lunatic rants.

You'll never get an answer to your "Coffee Break" request Randy. He made it up.

Guess he just loves being the center of attention at whatever cost to his integrity, or lack of? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts