• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

2012 Edam Fall Fair

Help Support Ranchers.net:

North Ridge Ranching

Reaction score
It's that time of year again. Our little commercial show is coming up at the end of October.

168EEBDF-6440-414F-8A33-E23A14C26AB0-1519-0000017D6B336CB2.jpg

I enjoy this weekend in Edam as much as any other in the year. So many good cattle from some great cattlemen in the Northwest corner of Saskatchewan.

If any of you haven't made it out to it, and happen to be in the area, I would really recommend dropping by.

I will be trying to update the results from the show and sale on twitter as the day goes on @Edam_Fall_Fair.

The numbers are in for this years event. It gets started friday evening and goes all day saturday.

Friday Night :

12 People's Choice Cow/Calf Pairs

Saturday Morning:

15 Rancher's Choice Steers
7 Prospect Steers
23 Rancher's Choice Open Replacement Heifers
6 Prospect Heifers
18 Pens of 3 Open Heifers
13 Pens of 5 Open Heifers
10 Pens of 3 Bred Heifers
5 Pens of 5 Bred Heifers

15 Pens of Purebred Bulls

237 head of animals to sell.

Anybody from the area, or travelling through, be sure to stop by. There are going to be some great cattle to see or buy.

Thanks canadian angus.Was just curious because i was talking to a guy the other day that was at a 100 head disperal and he said they averaged $1070 on the whole herd,and a few of the high heifers at the sale were bringing up to $1300.

Latest posts