• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

2013 buck

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Nicky

Reaction score
Mike shot this guy on friday, was bringing some cows in when the buck jumped up in front of him...just happened to have his gun :D

S.S.A.P. said:
nice spread! Now to go get the cows ... :wink:

He shot the buck, took the cows to the meadow, and went back and got the buck. He's pretty good help, even during hunting season :D

Nice Buck, 5x5 ? . I just hate it when they jump out in front of you like that. Wait I have never had anything that big jump in front of me :D

Great deer. Nice mass and matching extras. With no eye-gaurds i wonder if he is a young buck or an old guy headed down. Either way i'd shot him. Congrats! :D Wonder how much talking i'd have to do to swing a chuckar/muley combo hunt in Oregon? :wink:

leanin' H said:
Great deer. Nice mass and matching extras. With no eye-gaurds i wonder if he is a young buck or an old guy headed down. Either way i'd shot him. Congrats! :D Wonder how much talking i'd have to do to swing a chuckar/muley combo hunt in Oregon? :wink:

Mike says they are either born with them or not here. They've seen young ones with eye gards and old ones with them. For whatever that's worth.

Just buy the tag!!! We'd love to have you :D

Nicky said:
leanin' H said:

Mike says they are either born with them or not here. They've seen young ones with eye gards and old ones with them. For whatever that's worth.

Do your custom hunts include a round baler blind? :lol:

gcreekrch said:
Nicky said:
leanin' H said:

Do your custom hunts include a round baler blind? :lol:

Not usually, but I'm sure that could be included for a price :)

That's a Cranker!
Thanks for posting.
Missing Northern Rancher's posts this time of year. RIP Corey.

Latest posts