• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

2020 was good to me

Help Support Ranchers.net:

redrobin

Reaction score
I welcomed a new grandaughter into the world. My oldest daughters second.
My wife had her one year anniversary of her benign brain tumor surgery in August and is doing well with no complications and got clean scans.

We welcomed a new son in law That I like into the family .

I met some new friends in the cattle business.

If 2021 is better , it'll be a good year. I'm counting on it!

I have grand kid number 12 on the way. To arrive in April. Time for the kids to take a break. Between Christmas and birthdays I might end up in bankruptcy. However, I do wish I could see them more. Most of them live 7-8 hour drive away from here.

Congratulations to Webfoot, Big Muddy and redrobin! We have one grandson and he and his wife have 2 kids, born a year apart. They are a lot of fun and it's amazing how different kids personalities are. The 20 month old little girl, Mr. FH calls "the gymnast". She's very petite, busy and she is quick. She doesn't eat very well. The little boy, 8 months old is chubby, loves to eat and has a much milder personality. They are about 3 hours away and we don't seem them as often as if they were closer. I'm ready to move there.......:D:D;)

Congratulations Webfoot. Best wished for the Coming year. Always Great with new grandkids coming into the world to the family.
And congratulations for your wife's one year anniversary of her benign brain tumor surgery in and is doing well with no complications and got clean scans.

Latest posts