• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

2021 Timed Event Championship is on Cowboy tv.

Help Support Ranchers.net:

I had a little red roan gelding that I bought in the late 80's. He was either an '85 or '86 foal. Not Hancock. he was out of an own daughter of Little Hired Hand by Benoncus (sp). He was a pistol. Not a mean bone in his body but such an athlete that he could step out from under you in half a heart beat. I broke my back so I ended up selling him to Terry White. She won a bunch of money barrel racing on him.

If he was a Hancock he would of had a few mean bones.😎
About a month ago I was saying something to the neighbor about Hancock horses. Turns out he has several says that are just fine including a double bred Hancock which his wife rides. He says they are all great. Of course the two of them are ranch raised kids, who were raised horseback. I have been told she won about 20 saddles in Jr and high school rodeo. And along with Jr and HS, he was collegiate regional saddle bronc champ. Their just fine Hancock horses might kill someone less cowboy.
I once had a Music Mount gelding that if you gave him any time off he would buck your backside off. And to him one day was considered time off. I got tired of him bucking me off before he got tired of doing it.

Latest posts