• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

2nd amendment rights

Help Support Ranchers.net:

George

Reaction score
Please go to this site and see the list of republicans voting against your 2nd amendment rights

http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f97/we-were-sold-out-again-rino-rats-58672/

Republicans
Jon Kyl and John McCain (AZ),
Bob Corker and Lamar Alexander (TN),
Susan Collins and Olympia Snowe (ME),
Jeff Sessions (AL),
Lisa Murkowski (AK),
Scott Brown (MA),
and Lindsey Graham (SC) joined all Democrats in voting for Furman.

and now the party elites want McCains more moderate opponent from 08 to be the nominee.. :shock: :(

Just goes to prove thay you cant trust a person because of their label.

Perhaps people should start voting for the person and stop voting for the party. I know, it's a novel concept, but I dont think too many people are able to grasp the ramifications of having that much power.

Tex

tumbleweed_texn said:
Just goes to prove thay you cant trust a person because of their label.

Perhaps people should start voting for the person and stop voting for the party. I know, it's a novel concept, but I dont think too many people are able to grasp the ramifications of having that much power.

Tex

You know that concept is Blasphemy amongst the cult followers :wink: :p :lol:

The thing is the Senate was never meant to decide Administration appointments (especially Judicial ones) based on the persons individual political beliefs- but instead on their experience and qualifications to handle the job.....

And just because that appointee has a an R or D by their name does not guarantee how they will rule after being appointed to the court...This was best seen when Ike appointed California Gov (and Repub VP candidate with Dewey) to be Chief Justice of the SCOTUS-- and he turned into being the most liberal Chief Justice in modern history....

Latest posts