• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

2nd to Beef

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Denny

Reaction score
100_0553.jpg

We live across the road from the river today I put on my waders and spent about an hour fishing,they were really biteing mmmmmmmm good.

Looks like you had a peaceful and productive afternoon. Should be some mighty good eating. Fish are supposed to be good for your heart--don't know if it's the catching or the eating, but you are in luck either way. :wink:

From now until november the walleye's really bite good makes it easy and alot of fun.Y'all come on down we can fry some fish and grill some steaks.A little surf and turf :wink:

Denny said:
From now until november the walleye's really bite good makes it easy and alot of fun.Y'all come on down we can fry some fish and grill some steaks.A little surf and turf :wink:

Careful with a invitation like that. You could be fishing every day. Say that actualy doesn't sound to bad. :lol:

I ain't much of a fisherman; last time we tried was years ago for rainbow trout my brother put in one of our springfed dugouts. We didn't get anything out :???: Neighbour told us later that rainbows sink when dynamited and don't float like regular fish are supposed to! :oops: :oops: That ended my career as a fisherman as nets and lines seemed like a lot of work! :? :?

mmm,those look good...I love fish. My daughters BF is from Nova Scotia and has been doing some fish cooking for us...Gregs really starting to like fish.Helps when its cooked properly. :oops:

Faster horses said:
Looks like you had a great time, Denny.
BTW, that first fish looks different than the others. What is it?

As Northern Rancher said it was a Northern Pike,small one's are nicknamed hammer handles I would have thrown him back other than he swallowed my lure and was a goner after I got the hook out.I don't really care for them to many bones.

http://www.realtree.com/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/1028364/an/0/page/0#Post102836

Denny check out these poics of my hunting buddy with some walleye he caught. I really hate this guy he always shoots bigger deer than me too-his last three bucks have averaged over 180 lol. There's a post on deboning pike on that forum too-I don't mind those smaller ones they're pretty good eating.

Northern Rancher said:
http://www.realtree.com/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/1028364/an/0/page/0#Post102836

Denny check out these poics of my hunting buddy with some walleye he caught. I really hate this guy he always shoots bigger deer than me too-his last three bucks have averaged over 180 lol. There's a post on deboning pike on that forum too-I don't mind those smaller ones they're pretty good eating.

Those are some fish we went to Canada one time fishing did'nt have any luck.

Northern Rancher said:
Well head on up we'll go slay the pics.

I may take you up on that in the spring.I'd like too see your area sounds interesting to me.I really like to fish if their biteing.

Latest posts