• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

3 ton posting means 3 tons.

Help Support Ranchers.net:

alabama

Reaction score
So this driver looks at the 3 ton posted sign but sees no cops so he tries to make it.

trailer_bridge_1.JPG

trailer_bridge_2.JPG

trailer_bridge_3.JPG

Cut a hole in each end and you have a clasic covered bridge. :D :clap:

Brings a new meaning to the term "Trailer Trash".

Probably see a lot more of this when all the Mexican truckers can run up here without any impediments. "No hable Ingles, Senor!"

cert said:
Did that happen near you Alabama?

I don't know where this was. I got the pictures in the e-mail and thought y'all would get a kick out of it.
I am just glad i don't have fix it.
They may be able to get a weight on the thing and bring in a large crain to just move the trailer then build a new bridge. However it may be cheaper to just drag the trailer out of the hole than rent a crain that big. I would sure hate to be the insurance man.

Big Muddy rancher said:
I wonder if their is a Creek in the stairs and a spring in the bed? :shock:

That was my best Soapweed impersonation :wink:

But you stole my line. :wink: :)
There might even have been a "stream" of profanity when the incident occurred.

A bumper sticker says, "This would be really funny if it wasn't happening to me." Somehow it seems to apply. :)

They should just buy an acre right where it sits, leave it as it, and call it home. There would be many advantages. You could come and go by boat. If the broken bridge was moved slightly to the side from where it is now, the resulting ramp would make the house handicap accessible. You could fish from the front porch. A septic tank wouldn't be needed. Best of all there wouldn't be any lawn to mow.

I do believe that's the biggest trailer I've ever seen bein moved down the road. And....it looks to be a double wide?.....whatever happened to the way they move em round here....split in half?

That is not a trailer house Lilly, it is a modular home. Just a house built at a central location & moved to its site where it is set on some sort of foundation or basement.

Latest posts