• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

$30 BN Gov. subsidy to millionaires

Help Support Ranchers.net:

TSR said:
Mike said:
Only problem Cutterone is a family making 30K annually would pay a higher percentage than a family making 300K.
Not necessarily true and wrong most of the time. Get your facts straight.

Not necessarily but not necessarily false either.

So it's just a lie some of the time, or most of the time. That make you feel better? :roll:

Just like you I'll let the readers think for themselves and decide. It doesn't take a physics professor to decide there are thousands of scenarios pro and con on who would pay the most but I was speaking in general terms.

TSR said:
Just like you I'll let the readers think for themselves and decide. It doesn't take a physics professor to decide there are thousands of scenarios pro and con on who would pay the most but I was speaking in general terms.

Look. The more you make, the higher the percentage goes up. Not the other way around.............In general terms. :roll:

I've been wrong before Mike but Cutter was talking about a National Sales Tax. Wouldn't the amount paid on such a tax depend solely on the amount spent irregardless of income??

TSR said:
I've been wrong before Mike but Cutter was talking about a National Sales Tax. Wouldn't the amount paid on such a tax depend solely on the amount spent irregardless of income??

you could consider it a National sales tax or a consumption tax really.

Canada has aa National sales tax (GST), but I consider it a consumption tax. the more I use/consume, the more I pay. Prolong the life of my tv and not buy "bigger and better", the more I save.

And it is ultimately the consumer that pays it

Latest posts