• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

3rd tour

Help Support Ranchers.net:

feeder

Reaction score
My nephew, a Marine Purple Fox, has just been notified he'll leave in 6 months for Iraq for his third tour. He thought he was coming back to Iowa to be a recruiter soon. But our country needs him and his expertise back in Iraq. God bless all our service men and women and their families. I do know this time, when he is over there I'll imagine him shouting Hanta Yo even if I don't know what that means!!!

feeder,
thank him for us, make sure and get his address when he gets there so we can send him stuff. I am sure you are all very proud of him. I am humbled by these that we know as kids that are real men. They choose to do what is right even when there are people here who say they are wrong. One of these men from here is suppossed to be back here in a month after his third tour in Iraq, another is supossed to be back from his third this summer. They are something. Hanta Yo, clear the way for I am coming!!!!

Thanks for sharing the meaning. It has just become so meaningful to me knowing what my Fox does. He flies in the birds to rescue fallen comrads and other missions. He also is a gunner in the bird. Yep, clear the way he's coming!!! Thanks to your son also.

feeder,
one thing I should also pass on, just in case someone on here missed it, it meant alot to John boy to get letters even from people he did not even know, especially some of those because it is people he does not know thanking him. You better keep us posted young lady :!: :wink:

John is at Camp Pendelton, the last time he called all he had was a temporary address. He is suppossed to meet his cousin the baseball player in San Diego tonight for fun so maybe he will call with a more permanent address, when he does I will post it. Those two have a habit of having "a" :lol: beer and then calling about 2:00 and bugging people. I think they learned that from my brother :oops:

Darin is at Camp Pendleton also. I'm glad others have that habit of calling everyone after a few beers. The husband would call everyone he knew after a few.

Ditto to the addresses
and Ditto to God bless them.

What language is Hanta Yo ?

Latest posts