• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

5 Min. with Thornsberry

Help Support Ranchers.net:

I'll take that diversion as an admission to the fact that Canada's situation of more cattle than slaughter capacity is not the U.S.'s situation in your feeble attempt to draw parallels where there is none.

Until you have proof of market manipulation you have nothing but cheap talk.

~SH~

~SH~ said:
I'll take that diversion as an admission to the fact that Canada's situation of more cattle than slaughter capacity is not the U.S.'s situation in your feeble attempt to draw parallels where there is none.

Until you have proof of market manipulation you have nothing but cheap talk.

~SH~

The NCBA run USDA shut the border to Canadian cattle then opened it up for the U.S. family owned/controlled companies in boxed beef. The reasons behind it were completely controlled by the USDA and their current management, mostly NCBA people. RCALF was an after thought. They had little impact on any of these actions up to this point.

Canada's packers took advantage of the average producer because they could. They also got a wee bit of money from the Canadian government. They will do it again if they can. Count on it.

Conman,

The closed Canadian border cost Tyson, Excel, and Swift money because U.S. plants that relied on Canadian cattle no longer had those cattle available. What little gains were made in Canadian plants were more than offset by the losses in U.S. plants. Look at Tyson's beef profits for that time period.

You can't get anything right. Tyson lobbied to open the Canadian border. Why the hell would they do that if they were benefitting from the border being closed? Once again the obvious is simply too obvious for an idiot like you.

Once again you got nothing but cheap talk and wealth of ignorance.

~SH~

SH, "What little gains were made in Canadian plants were more than offset by the losses in U.S. plants. "

That statement is your hyper-biased opinion only.

~SH~ said:
Sandbag: "That statement is your hyper-biased opinion only."

That statement is fact disproven by nothing you brought to the table.

~SH~

That statement is opinion. I proved it by pointing out that the information needed to make that statement a fact is not available.

The fact that you continually make this statement as fact when you know full well it is opinion speaks volumes about the strength of your arguement.

You accepted $100 based on the information I had that disproved the bet. Funny how that same information and same sources are not enough to prove my statement. Shows what a phony you are. No wonder you and Conman enjoy eachother's company.

You offered nothing to disprove my statement and you never will. I provided the proof but you wouldn't accept it but you certainly took the $100 based on the same research. Your hypocritical actions prove what a parasite you really are.

~SH~

~SH~ said:
You accepted $100 based on the information I had that disproved the bet. Funny how that same information and same sources are not enough to prove my statement. Shows what a phony you are. No wonder you and Conman enjoy eachother's company.

You offered nothing to disprove my statement and you never will. I provided the proof but you wouldn't accept it but you certainly took the $100 based on the same research. Your hypocritical actions prove what a parasite you really are.

~SH~

Will you make a bet with me, SH? I have challenged your little chicken hiney before and you have not taken me up on it. Funny how you can not put your money where your mouth is.

~SH~ said:

~SH~

I accepted your $100 on behalf of R-CALF because it was probably the easiest $100 I ever made. Your wild comments and inability to not know when to shut up make it just so easy. My membership dues are up this month. Let's bet $50 on something - Christmas hit me pretty hard.

Showing that the information needed to know what you say you know doesn't exist is not proving your wrong? :roll:

SH, if you have to make up facts to back your position, you need to reevaluate your position.

Sandbag: "SH, if you have to make up facts to back your position, you need to reevaluate your position."

Blah, blah, blah! Prove it cheap talker! Bring something to the table for once to prove that I made anything up.

Neither of you phonies can take a quote I have made and bring facts to the contrary that prove me wrong. All you have is cheap talk.

Here "fetch" (throws stick).

~SH~

1) Tyson's earning are reported from quarter to quarter. Unless you're a company insider at a very high level, you won't be able to access any figures within any quarter.

2) Tyson doesn't break out individual plant financials for the general public, which you are. Again, you would have to be an insider or have corporate's blessing to be privy to that information.

Since I have shown two different ways how your statement is only your opinion and not fact, you can have your stick back. I'd be happy to suggest where you can place it.... :wink:

Once again, if you have to make up "facts" to back your position, you need to reevaluate your stand. This only shows you are NOT interested in facts, only continueing your undying devotion to backing the packers and being contrary at all costs.

I presented the information that backed my position. I can't help the fact that you are too ignorant to understand it.

You cannot offer anything to back your allegation that I lied. Just more "ILLUSIONS" from the great Sandbeenie, master illusionist.

~SH~

~SH~ said:
I presented the information that backed my position. I can't help the fact that you are too ignorant to understand it.

You cannot offer anything to back your allegation that I lied. Just more "ILLUSIONS" from the great Sandbeenie, master illusionist.

~SH~

Talk about "ILLUSIONS".......... :roll:

Latest posts