• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Klein must be banged up pretty good...he is not playing like he has...
always fun to beat the arrogant horns...they are like the Huskers of the south

I couldn't watch the cats. Couldn't get them on any channel. But I did get to watch Stoops fold again..........................................

Cats done good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also got to watch the Ducks go down.

The BCS is as phucked as a soup sammich................... :shock:

I hope LSU gets beat, that way we don't have to suffer through the LSu / Bama bore again

Had to laugh at one sports analysts take on the KSU v Texas game.

He said "Kansas State beat Texas, there were no highlights".

Mike said:
Had to laugh at one sports analysts take on the KSU v Texas game.

He said "Kansas State beat Texas, there were no highlights".

He was right....but at least the horns got beat. That's all that matters. :wink:

the side line announcers son plays for Texass ... and it was an ugly win, but it was still a win....an we will take it!

not too bad for a team picked to finish near the bottom of the Big 12.... how is NU doing??? they were bragging up winning the Big 10 and playing for a national title...based on the idea that "WE ARE NU" stupid huskers...

Huskers projected to play Arkansas in the Capital One bowl if they (NU) don't lose anymore.

That will be ugly.

Big Muddy rancher said:
Mike said:
Huskers projected to play Arkansas in the Capital One bowl if they (NU) don't lose anymore.

That will be ugly.

Don't Razor backs eat corn? :D

Razorbacks (wild hogs) will eat anything. Even each other. But they specially loves some corn. :wink:

Latest posts