• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

70 Degrees in January in Montana

Help Support Ranchers.net:

A

Anonymous

What a beautiful day...Got up to 48 here today- 60 out in the Missouri breaks...Looking at the Weather Bureau website shows that some places in the central part of the state- down by Winnett got up to 70 :) .....

This definitely isn't normal January weather--makes my pessimistic mind think we'll be having 20 below about March and April during calving... :(

THINK POSITIVE, OT. We have earned this nice weather. It has been bought and paid for many times!!

Was 60 here today. Didn't last long at 60 degrees, but it made it.
Yard is covered in ice and we got rid of some of it. I 'd like to have one more 60 degree day to finish it off.

Yep, enjoy each day, it's another day closer to spring when it will warm up and rain! :D Propane man delivered last night. Sure thankful for the mild weather as far as heating the house goes. Price was high but not as bad as I expected. $1.33

$1.33????!!!!! Man ours was 1.95 a gallon back in September when I went and paid for 400 gallons to lock in the price. Cuz since then it's gone over 2.00 a gallon. I aint seen 1.33 for propane in years.

You do realize, don't you Lilly, that ours is cheaper cuz we buy in larger quantities. :shock:

Anyone who has no more cold weather than you folks do, has no reason to be concerned with the price of propane! :p

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts