• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

7410 John Deere

Help Support Ranchers.net:

4Diamond

Reaction score
I just bought my first tractor a 98 model 7410. It is a 4x4 with cab. The tractor has 3628 hours. Does anyone here have a similar tractor or this model and what do you think? Guess I may be asking after the fact....

Bought an '02 7410 this summer. had 2650 hrs. FWA with cab. So far so good.

Have had a 6400 for several yrs and it has 8000 hrs and has been the best tractor I've ever had. The 7410 with the longer wheel base rides better.

we have one and just love it , it's are main tractor put over 7000 hours on it and have no complaints , guess the only I could say is it's a little tippy when you get a bale up high but other then that can't seem to think of anything off hand

From what I have seen the 7000 series is very reliable. One of my best friends has a 7210 with 15,000 hours. All they have replaced is a battery and an alternator. We have had a hesston tractor for years and it has been ok, but it is to the point where parts are impossible to find.

Have 98 model 7410 with over 10,000 hours on it and just love it. little bow rancher is right either hang cast weights on it or fill the back end up with fluid.

Latest posts